REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONALS
With a community of thousands and thousands of Real Estate Professionals, VBM Advancement has created a specialized format to help you stand out amongst the rest and be very successful.
Our services are:
1. Create your brand. You are the brand. 65% of decisions made are from peer advice. We look at your niche and formulate a plan around YOU. We help you to stand out. Become the go-to real estate agent for dog owners, families with kids, divorced individuals, whatever. Making a name for yourself in regard to a specific niche need can make you memorable, especially in saturated zip codes. Then using your sphere of influence to start gathering like-minded people as leads.
2. Create an Awesome Website. Today’s consumers like to do a lot of legwork themselves online when making major purchases, and that includes home buying as well. All the great property pages in the world won’t mean much if your site is a nightmare to navigate. Your visitors need to have a good experience on your website. We make sure your site is easy to navigate and has all the information people need. If they have to look at other sites about the neighborhood, schools, shopping, etc. – they may not come back to your site. So, we make it easy for users to access all this information – make sure all your property pages have great photos, virtual tours, and easy access to Google Maps and Google Earth.
2.1 Create an Awesome Mobile Site-Friendly. Tech-savvy consumers spend tons of time on their mobile devices. In fact, a recent study has shown that 80% of Internet users use their mobile devices for online activity. It’s paramount that your website is mobile friendly.
2.2 Include Local-Oriented Copy. We make sure you are including some local-oriented keywords in your copy to ensure that your content is found by buyers Googling online for homes in your area. We will also check out the hot spots nearby and their respective walking distances (mention the bus stop that’s just a five-minute walk, or the Starbucks at the end of the block).
2.3 Shared Scheduling App. We create a scheduling sharing app to your website to coordinate times to show a house to buyers. The scheduling app can cut down on the endless back and forth timeslot swapping.
3. Get on Zillow. Zillow is basically the Yelp of real estate marketing, and you really need to be on there if you want any chance of being discovered - you can ignore the sun, but it will still burn you! Zillow offers the ability to advertise as an agent on their website. This can get a bit pricey but considering the huge role Zillow plays in home buying, it’s probably your best bet. After all, sites like Zillow account for 48% of all site traffic for real estate searches on the web. Zillow also allows users to review real estate agents, so put on a smile and rack up that rating, as a solid star rating will greatly increase your leads.
4. Social Media – daily updates, tied in with SEO and linked to website.
4.1 Social Media Ads. With organic reach dwindling on many popular social networks like Facebook, paid Facebook ads are often the most effective way to get in front of clients. Facebook has tons of great targeting features that ensure you’re only paying to get noticed by your key target audiences.
4.1 Keep an Eye On The Competition. What are other realtors in your area doing? What do their websites look like? How active are they on social media? We take note of what competitors are doing – then avoid their mistakes and replicate their success!
4.2 Make Use of Local Images. In many ways, you’re not just selling a house, you’re selling a whole town or area. Showcase the best that your area has to offer, with high-quality, beautiful photos of local town landmarks and familiar sites.
4.3 Create an Irresistible Content Offer to Capture Leads. We create a podcast and/or blog to engage leads - like “X number of things new home owners should consider before buying” or “X most valuable features of a new home.” Offering free information in exchange for an email address (and zip code, in the case of real estate) is a great way to capture leads.
5. Create a Newsletter. Email marketing is one of the best strategies for building client relationships. We collect emails from your website, local outreach, or any other methods you can think of. Send your email subscribers the stuff they’re looking for – notices about upcoming open houses, new houses on the market, news about seminars you’re offering in the area, etc.
6. Animated Video. We create a quality video for your real estate businesses. Short, cute, high-quality videos can help establish your brand as well as give a touch of personality.
7. Create a Webinar. If you feel comfortable enough, hosting a webinar can be a great way to garner attention for your business. Host a “12 Little-Known Things to Look For In A New Home” webinar, providing a Q&A at the end for questions. Webinars can also be repurposed as YouTube videos, with can serve as valuable video content that can live permanently on your website!
8. Old School Mailers. The web is where it’s at, but that’s not to say traditional advertising doesn’t have its place, especially when you have targeted audiences. We can create and send out postcards to qualified leads or potential buyers in the specific zip codes you are active in.
9. Become a Columnist in Local Magazines. When it comes to real estate, it’s important that you get laser focused on local. Getting yourself in local magazines or newspapers is a great way to get the word out about you and your brand. We pitch to publications to allow you to write a column or feature for local publications. You don’t want to be blatantly salesy – today’s consumers don’t like to be pitched to. Instead, try to showcase your knowledge. Write about how rising prices of houses on the market shows that the town is doing well or list the reasons why your regional area is becoming more popular (maybe it’s the revitalized downtown area or improved school system).
10. Host Free Seminars for Home Buyers. By providing a basic 101 seminar about the basics of home buying and mortgages is an awesome way to gather leads. Remember, marketing today is all about inbound, and that doesn’t just apply online. Users want you to share some of your knowledge for free before investing time and money in you. A home buying seminar is the local equivalent of a webinar. Yes, it will take time and energy, but attendees will walk away impressed and will have established a relationship with you. That relationship will be worth its weight in gold when they’re ready to shop for a home.
What does success look like? This gorgeous mansion was sold within three months.